In Home Puppy Training, Fun and Easy
My in-home puppy training helps you get started off right with your new puppy right there in the convenience of your home.
- Potty training
- Crate Training
- Kids and Puppies
- Leash Walking
- Crate Training Guilt
- A system that works for you!
- And More….
All was great for a week or so, then all of a sudden, you start to see behaviors such as puppy biting and nipping, house training accidents, the puppy chasing your kids, the puppy growling at your kids.
You ask: Where in the world did that sweet, adorable, calm puppy go?
Relax, it’s very normal, and we’re here to help you navigate all of this. Call Us Now For Help 713-728-0610
Your job as a new “puppy parent” is to teach your puppy how to live in your home.
It’s not hard at all if you take our puppy training classes. Houston families just like yours have enjoyed great success with this program!
There is little to no stress in our puppy training, and you are always setting your puppy up to succeed.
If you begin puppy training early you will have fewer, or no behavior problems in the future because you will be giving your puppy a strong foundation.
That’s my job to teach you how to do this. We work on this together, taking my 25+ years of professional dog training experience and letting it work for you and your new puppy.
How We Do It
Our puppy training is a series of 3, one-hour lessons spaced approximately 7 to 10 days apart. The series, which covers puppy potty and obedience training classes, is structured this way:
- I work with you in your home, with as many family members as possible and your children are encouraged to participate.
- These new puppy lessons can be personalized to fit your family’s specific needs and the way you have your home set up.
- These new puppy lessons give you the vital information and positive reinforcement skills you need, to get your new puppy started off correctly right from the beginning.
- Build on successes with your puppy and minimize errors.
- Have a relationship with your puppy based on mutual trust and respect – everything should always be a positive experience.
If you’re ready to begin, I’d love to work with you to help your new puppy be a wonderful member of your family.
Contact us today at 713-728-0610. We’re ready to help!
Also, be sure to also check out my highly rated Nose To Tail Puppy Training DVD.