How To Make Your Dog A Genius
The Steps to Make Your Dog A Genius
Make Your Dog A Genius
Teach him to identify toys by name. It’s easy, anyone can do it you saw in the video above.
Here’s Steps To Bring Out The Genius In Your Dog
1. Pick out a few doggie toys – for Keeper it’s Foxy(his stuffed fox, tennis ball (specifically an Orange tennis ball, and his Kong toy.
2. Start with one toy first and have your dog sit in front of you and put the first toy off to one side of his head – but close enough for him to touch it. Praise/treat for the touch.
3. Add a name to the toy
4. Put the toy on the floor and repeat the exercise. Praise/treat for good job.
5. Cue your dog to touch the toy by name – praise/treat
6. Put the first toy away and begin the same training with the second toy
7. Once he can recognize both toys by name, put them on the floor 3-4’ apart
8. Ask him to touch or get one of the toys.
Yes, this is fun – But did you also know that engaging with your dog like this strengthens his relationship with you? A stronger relationship with your dog means your dog will listen to you better. That can involve teaching your dog better obedience commands, like sit, go to place, down and so much more,
If you will take the time to push your dog’s intelligence you might be very surprised just how smart your dog really is!
Just like you, if you don’t use your brain power to the fullest extent, as a result, you miss out on a lot of what life has to offer.
Allow your dog to push his intelligence limits, then sit back and enjoy.
The main thing is have fun training your dog!